Friday, December 28, 2007

Three days of mess

My room was finally tidied from 3 days of mess!
.
Post-holiday hang over had no time to manifest itself. I am glad this week has only 3 functioning school days. I am still in a piece after been through the first 3 days of the well known busiest obstetric posting, with concurrent research project and presentation.
.
As predicted, I got up late on the first days. The alarm clock ring tone seemed more hypnotizing to me. Luckily my housemate did me a favour of knocking my room at 7.45am (Briefing at 8am!) right before she left to uni. Guess what? I reached uni at 8am sharp! *Proud proud* I didn't wash face (I did brushed teeth!), didn't make bed, sped and cut line like crazy, illegally parked my car but the doctor-in-charge was half an hour late! Duh!
.
Had been coming back home late from covering ward, slept late for the next day's preparation, and got up late again. Rush hours repeated. Presentation powerpoint couldn't be completed in time. Research data got problems. Got no food left in the fridge. One pimple is popping. Everything was so messy!
.
And now, it's time to tidy up my study. End of semester exam is 6 weeks away. Gambate!

3 comments:

Kiwi-Bird said...

Ching Mun!!!! All the best for EOS7!! =)

Ching Mun said...

Hey same to you. Work hard together ya!

Chee Koon said...

Gambateh together!